New Ride Hailing App with viral growth potential
- This new Ride Hailing App is set to challenge Uber, Grab, Lyft etc.
- The app is developed and ready to roll out.
- The app has a special feature which raises barriers to entry for competitors.
- Phase 2 takes it from funding to break even in 24 months.
- The inventors are offering equity in exchange for a total of £12M Phase 2 investment in the company. The funding is to launch the product and take it to break even.
- EIS approved providing tax breaks for UK investors.
- Exit – 3-4 years from launch; via IPO or trade sale.
- A valuation of the technology and business will be provided to investors.
- Potential value on exit? GRAB, a 5-year start-up in SE Asia, is now valued at $5 Billion.
The alternative investments shown on this website announces the existence of new investment opportunities. It is not a solicitation to invest.
Should further information be required it must formally be requested in the form below: