Tier 1 Investor Visa UK – Approval Requirements
Please visit our Tier 1 Investor Visa website www.investor.residencyinvest.com
To qualify for the Tier 1 Investor Visa initial application, the applicant must have £2,000,000 available to invest into the UK and:
- Applicant must be over 16 years old to apply for this visa
- Applicant must be able to prove that the money belongs to either you or your spouse/partner
- Applicant’s funds must be held in 1 or more regulated financial institution
Your money can be overseas or in the UK at the time of application.
There is no English language requirement.
Because there is no expectation or requirement to work under the Tier 1 Investor visa category, there is no requirement to speak English.
Extending your Tier 1 Investor Visa
Residency Invest has a dedicated team for Tier 1 Investor Visa Extensions, so please get in contact if you would like to know more. The initial investor visa lasts for a total of 3 years and 4 months. If you are already in the UK under the tier 1 entrepreneur visa, you can extend your visa for an additional 2 years by meeting the following criteria:
If you applied AFTER 6th November 2014
- You have £2,000,000 under your control in the UK
- Have invested those funds in Share or Loan capital of UK companies OR Government Bonds.
- Invested this sum within 3 months of your UK entry
If you applied before 6th November 2014
1) You have £1,000,000 of money under your control in the UK
2) You have invested a total of £1,000,000 in the UK. Atleast £750,000 of this must be invested into UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies (not including property investment companies).
The remaining balance of £1,000,000 can be invested into assets including property.
3) You made the investment within 3 months of entering the UK under the Tier 1 Investor Visa.
Why use Residency Invest – Investor Visa
Our fully qualified Expert Legal Team is second to none…
Headquartered in a prime central London location, our legal partners are leading UK immigration law specialists. Well trained in all aspects of UK immigration law including the Tier 1 Entrepreneur and Investor Categories, and all aspects of Student and Marriage Visas. We also ensure that each case is handled by a lawyer with extensive experience in that field of immigration.
We have full range of services to suit every need…
Whether you want to apply for the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa in the UK, or you wish to achieve permanent Residency in the USA, our expert team can assess your situation in detail, and offer you the service best matching your requirements.
The small details can make a big difference…
We know that small details can make a huge difference, not only to the chances of a successful application, but to the level of service we give you. We always go the extra mile to make our clients happy.
Honest, Transparent and always Around…
We will always be honest and transparent with you from the start of our relationship. We don’t want to waste your time or ours, so if we think your case has little chance of being approved, we will tell you. We will always strive to give your application the highest chance of approval, and our relationship does not stop once you have visa approval. Once you arrive in the UK we will do our best to support you, helping you find property, schools for your children, or helping you set up your new business