PORTUGAL GOLDEN VISA
Golden Visa Good News . . . Portuguese President Marcelo did not approve the ‘More Housing Bill’ and has returned it back to the Parliament for amendments.
There is still time in which to file your application. Investors can seize this opportunity and still apply for the Portugal Golden Visa via the residency by investment route before the new law is published.
It has been confirmed that all applicants who file before the program closes will be honoured.
If, for any reason an applicant is unable to file in time, the developer will refund any property purchase payments to the applicant.
This transaction will come with Refund Guarantee from the Developer to refund your entire payments should the Portuguese government fail to honour applications before the rule change.
We will send you all the details you need:
- Excellent Property options
- Rental Guarantee
- Buy back guarantee after 5 years
- Developer’s refund guarantee
For our Portugal brochure, list of example investment options and total cost breakdown, please get in contact with us today. If you would like to arrange a free consultation with our Portugal Specialist, please let us know a suitable time in your enquiry form.
With an investment as low as €280,000, you can qualify for Residency in Portugal, and eventually EU Citizenship, under the special legal resident status called the ‘Golden Residence Permit.’
- Investment starting from €280,000 in property
- Investor, spouse, children and parents included in application
- Minimal physical presence required (14 days per 2 years)
- Portugal Residency approved in 6 months
- Access to world-class education and healthcare
- Immediate visa free travel to all Schengen countries
- Portugal (EU) Citizenship possible after 5 years
- Ranked 4th best passport in the world for ease of travel
- Investments with guaranteed income/guaranteed buyback available
- Desirable locations around Portugal from prestigious, reputable developers.
As a member of the European Union (EU) – becoming a resident of Portugal gives you immediate visa-free travel to the 26 Countries of the Schengen zone. Once Portuguese Citizenship is granted, you will have the right to live, work, study or set up a business in any of the other European Union (EU) Countries. It is possible to apply for Portuguese Citizenship after 5 years.