UK – Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa
The Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa offers investors Permanent Residency in the United Kingdom when investing £200,000 into a UK business. If you are a non-EU citizen, and you want to migrate to the UK by investing into a business, then the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa may be perfect for you. The benefits include:
- UK Residency – under the tier 1 entrepreneur visa, you will be able to work and live anywhere in the UK.
- Bring your Family – under the tier 1 entrepreneur visa, you can bring your family to the UK with you, including your Spouse and any children under 18.
- Education and Healthcare – under the tier 1 entrepreneur visa, your children have access to the UK educational system, and your family has access to the UK’s NHS free healthcare system.
- Run your own business – The UK, and London in particular is one of the world’s leading business districts. With the right idea and support, your business can grow fast. We can help you to get started.
- Permanent Residency in UK – You can apply for permanent residency within 5 years
About the Entrepreneur Visa
Our expert legal partners will guide you through the entire process, first applying for the UK Visa, and then helping you get started in United Kingdom.
The Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa is a points based system for individuals investing in the UK by setting up or taking over one or more businesses. The applicant must have £200,000 available to invest.
Under this visa, the applicant is granted a minimum of 3 years and 4 months entry to the UK, with the possibility of extension by 2 years at a time. Is is possible to get Permanent UK Residency after 3 years. The applicant may also bring their family to the UK under this visa, including their spouse, and any children under 18.
The requirements of the UK Entrepreneur Visa
- The applicant must have £200,000 available to invest
- The applicant must become a director in a UK business
- The applicant must speak an adequate level of English
- The applicant must be able to support themselves financially
- The applicant must be a genuine entrepreneur
Our 5 Star UK Visa Service
The process of legally migrating to the UK can be long and complex. Our immigration lawyers are experts in the field of UK Immigration, and we take particular care in maximizing our clients chance of approval. We offer each of the following services for the UK Visa:
- Suitability Assessment – detailed assessment, prior to application.
- Full Family Visa Application – from start to finish
- Business Start Up – we help you set your new business up in the UK.
Read… Tier 1 Entrepreneur Approval Requirements … Next Page
Why use Residency Invest
Our fully qualified Expert Legal Team is second to none…
Headquartered in a prime central London location, our legal partners are leading UK immigration law specialists. Well trained in all aspects of UK immigration law including the Tier 1 Entrepreneur and Investor Categories, and all aspects of Student and Marriage Visas. We also ensure that each case is handled by a lawyer with extensive experience in that field of immigration.
We have full range of services to suit every need…
Whether you want to apply for the Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa in the UK, or you wish to achieve permanent Residency in the USA, our expert team can assess your situation in detail, and offer you the service best matching your requirements.
The small details can make a big difference…
We know that small details can make a huge difference, not only to the chances of a successful application, but to the level of service we give you. We always go the extra mile to make our clients happy.
Honest, Transparent and always Around…
We will always be honest and transparent with you from the start of our relationship. We don’t want to waste your time or ours, so if we think your case has little chance of being approved, we will tell you. We will always strive to give your application the highest chance of approval, and our relationship does not stop once you have visa approval. Once you arrive in the UK we will do our best to support you, helping you find property, schools for your children, or helping you set up your new business.