CYPRUS - GOLDEN VISA
Lying on the eastern end of the Mediterranean Sea you will find the beautiful island of Cyprus. Proudly boasting over 3,000 years of history, Cyprus is an island rich in cultural diversity where east meets west and old meets new. Where breath-taking mountain walks, azure seas, corniche coastlines and sandy beaches, meets world renowned designer brands and shopping malls, Championship golf courses and world class hotels
Cyprus is an island of amazing cultural diversity famous for its legends and history, with timeless traditions, winding streets, delightful Mediterranean cuisine and stunning scenery.
Cyprus has a Mediterranean climate with mild winters and hot summers. An island with the highest density of Blue Flag beaches in Europe and regularly ranking in the top 5 safest countries in the world. Corporation tax at 12.5% is among the lowest in EU making Cyprus a magnet for businesses.
CYPRUS GOLDEN VISA BENEFITS
- Permanent Residency for the investor, spouse, children up to 25 years old
- Parents of the investor and parents-in-law can also be included
- Investment into a property – minimum investment is € 300,000
- Permanent Residency Permit is granted in only 3 – 4 months
- Minimal physical presence required – applicants required to visit once every 2 years
- We have a wide range of property investments available from top developers
- Regular rental income and buyback guarantees available on some properties
- Cyprus Citizenship – applicants are eligible to apply for an EU Passport after 5 years
- Favorable tax environment – Cyprus has one of the lowest corporation taxes in EU
- Entire application process can be completed with only one visit to Cyprus
Property Investment – from €300,000
A minimum of € 300,000 must be invested into a first-time sale property, typically a new property. The property, or a replacement in value, must be retained to maintain permanent residency.
MINIMUM REQUIRED INVESTMENT
TOTAL APPLICATIONS 2018-20
MONTHS PROCESSING TIME
SCHENGEN TRAVEL COUNTRIES
THE GOLDEN VISA PROCESS
To apply for permanent residence in Cyprus via the Golden Visa program, you must first enter the country with an entry visa, then submit the application to the Cypriot immigration authorities. A rough outline of the application procedure is as follows:
Step 1 – Enter Cyprus using a regular entry visa, which you can apply for at the Cypriot Embassy in your country.
Step 2 – Finalize your investment and submit the permanent residence application to the Civil Registry and Migration Department (CRMD). You can apply yourself or use a legal representative. You must have all the required documents.
Step 3 – Your application will be forwarded to the Cypriot Ministry of Interior
Step 4 – The application processing time is about two months.
Step 5 – If the decision is positive, you will receive a letter of approval.
Step 6 – Within one year of approval, you and your family members must enter Cyprus and head to the Civil Registry and Migration Department to submit your biometric information and receive your Permanent Residence Cards.
VISA FREE TRAVEL TO 26 SHENGEN COUNTRIES